For any non-semester NOLS Expedition
NOLS Scholarships are need-based and can cover up to half of course cost. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, and we encourage you to apply early. NOLS Expedition Scholarships range from 10-50% of course cost. Full scholarships are not available at this time.
Use this form to apply for a scholarship if you are enrolled on a NOLS Non-Semester Expedition. If you’d like to apply for a scholarship on another kind of NOLS course, please follow one of these links:
- NOLS Expedition Semester Scholarship Application
- NOLS Wilderness Medicine courses, LNT Master Educator, NOLS Custom Education
- If you're not sure which application you should use, please call 800-710-6657 ext. 1.
Before you begin
Gather these items before you begin. You will not have the opportunity to save your application once you start. You must be enrolled on a course before you apply for a scholarship.
- Your Application ID. Find this by logging into your NOLS.edu course dashboard. The Application ID can be found in the top left corner.
- Your most recent 1040 tax form.
- Your parents’ or guardians’ most recent 1040 tax form if you will be 24 or younger on December 31 of the year in which you are applying for a scholarship. Learn more about your dependency status.